OVERVIEWThe United Insurance Company established in 1972 as a public shareholding company .
Due to the efforts and full support of its shareholders and clients the company became one of the leading Insurance companies in Jordan with business activities that include the full range of Fire, Engineering, liabilities, General Accident, life and Medical Insurances.
VisionTo be one of the leading insurance companies in the local and regional markets, in terms of quality service ,reasonable rates and financial solutions.
CORE VALUES & OBJECTIVES
- Our role begins when the unexpected happens to our customers and to provide certainty for them.
- We strive to create a climate in which all members of the company can work closely. We accomplish this by encouraging and supporting each individual’s talent and contribution to the team.
- Responsiveness in which we treat every potential client. We respond to their needs and concerns in a timely, consistent and efficient manner.
- Meet the various insurance needs of the community that would arise in this changing environment.
- Maximize shareholders’ returns by maintaining a stable growth in capital accompanied with a stable financial position.
- Profit and value creation are primary prerequisites for the company's continued development in the interests of United Insurance’s stakeholders.
- To provide high quality insurance coverage at competitive rates.
- To create a solid relationship between the company and its clients, providers and employees.
- Measuring success is through clients’ satisfaction and this aims to improve the company services up to their expectations in all classes of insurance.